Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Has it been that long??

It's been busy here, one crisis after another for almost a solid week. Things seem to settle down a bit. Chaos will start reining with several grand kids in ball and me going south for 2-3 wks for work.

MEAN TIME It's St Paddy's day...sigh...only one day and so many recipes. I did decide to slowly( since I don't use the crock pot that much) roast my corned beef as I will use the left overs for Reuben's. I'll fry potatoes and onions together and fry a very small cabbage.I think I will make scones instead of soda bread and I haven't decided over dessert.I did put a couple Samuel Adams Irish Red beers in the frig.We probably won't drink them but they are there if we want them LOL

Both hubby and I are in a group that is trying to lose some weight and/or inches. As I no longer have any shorts left from last yr.I would like to buy smaller size than last yr instead of larger when I go shopping at the local Goodwill.I might go with summer dresses instead, something to think about.

Have a Blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment