Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ME ME ME

It's Wednesday. This is the day I try to take time for myself...you know the woman...no not the wife, the mother, the daughter, the friend ,the employer, the employee or what ever...time for the woman, me, myself and I.

OF COURSE I still have to do the laundry, cook the dinner, do my work (which isn't making a dime at the moment)wheither or not the "woman" is screaming for chinese take out or dinner at a real Italian restuarant, a new pleasure romantic book she hasn't read fifty million times already, a manicure and pedicure that she isn't giving to herself, flowers, candles and old soft rock music. Just naming a few there.

I want to curl in bed with junk food, good movies and a good book( so much for that because I have to wear 2 different pairs of glasses to do that)

I want to soak in a BIG bathtub that doesn't have doors on the tub.

I want I want I want...

why does that remind me of a whiney child??? LOL

so instead since I will be at the computer for most of the day. I decided to use the laptop. I can move it around the house and at least sit in the sun and pretend it is warm out.

So do something for your self that will make you smile today...have a ME DAY

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment