Saturday, January 18, 2020

menu change Jan 12

Jan 12 was supposed to be leftovers but we ate it for lunch so had crackers and cheese and olives for dinner

Jan 13 We had corned beef hash and eggs instead of freezer to plate chicken meal

Jan 14 We had ham, baked potato and baked acorn squash

Jan 15 We had porcupine meatballs with diced tomatoes, mushrooms and onions, rice and leftover acorn squash and pineapple chunks.

Jan 16th. due to errands followed by getting groceries at Aldi's for neighbors (they really should build one here).The neighbors paid for our lunch  which we ate late and then didn't feel like eating any dinner. Both of us grabbed apples and peanut butter to smear on them and was done with it.

Jan 17th... ham wraps for lunch. Homemade pizza for dinner

Jan 18th Chinese takeout as it is my 61st birthday but I don't want to go out due to the crappy cold wet weather so Hubby suggested he go get Chinese since I didn't want to go out and he didn't want me to cook on my birthday.

I plan bean soup(first time for eating it in over a year.) tomorrow with fried potatoes and white corn bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment