Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The book I am reading now.

The Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency Used by the Mormon Pioneers

 It was listed in my unlimited Kindle so I read it.... then ordered it. Then downloaded a couple more of his books in unlimited Kindle. Then ordered his book BackYard winter gardening... and seeds from seedrenaissance.com his seed shop.

NOT a normal path for me or us as I ALWAYS clear it with Hubby before I order anything for the gardens because garden stuff is like drugs for me...

I now have 25 flowers ordered (besides all the bulbs I just planted) 2 rose bushes and 2 lilac bushes,3 different potatoes, 3 different sweet potatoes,26 fruit trees,4 8 grape vines, 4 black raspberry, 4 yellow raspberry , 4 red raspberry and 6 varieties of strawberries... 25 plants each....

ALSO I have 150 red candy onion sets, 300 candy onion sets and 3 varities of garlic which is about 100 bulbs when planted.

I still haven't figured out what else because I side tracked transplanting tomato seedlings to bigger pots

LOL

5 comments:

  1. Do you actually have spots for all of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think so. The only thing we will have to watch is the neighbor has 2 colts that will be using our pond for watering and he was concerned of them reaching through the fence to get to something we planted... like his BIG Clydesdales did into my rhubarb patch and then ate the lettuce that growing with it LOL

      Delete
  2. It's good therapy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you will be busy planting. When I bought onion sets, I had to order 2oo and then wasted about 180. It is hard when you do not want so many. It sounds like you will have good stuff to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay busy my friend it sure helps.

    ReplyDelete