Monday, April 27, 2020

ER during Covid 19

I had Hubby call to make sure we could go to the ER....

I wasn't feeling right yesterday so took my Humira early...good thing I did as at 5 am this morning I had pain, diarrhea and dry heaves AND I passed out twice.... I NEVER have passed out and do not care to do it again.

Second time Hubby found me on the bathroom floor, he thought I had died as my body voided.... aka I puked and crapped when I passed out. That happens when you die and they call it voided. When he stepped in I moved my hand. He is an EMT so he dealt with it and helped clean me up. AND BLESS HIS SOUL

took me to the ER and then had to sit in the truck for 5 hrs when they released me. Crohn's not blocked just cranky, possible food poisoning from the turkey I roasted the day before, bruised diaphragm, dehydrated and orthostatic hypotension. Er doc thinks my heart failure meds needs to be changed as it's a diuretic and  I keep having problems with dehydration. Summer will only be worse.   I was tested for several things, 3 flu, Covid 19, congestion heart failure, kidneys, liver, red cell and white cell counts, Hiatal hernia flaring a bit. I should get my covid 19 results within a week. So I just need to stay in until then. If I got it, Hubby gave it to me.

SO I'm home, not painting or doing much of anything. Both of us worn out due to the day.

6 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry to hear you are ill. I hope you don't have the coronavirus and that you are able to rest and get your strength back soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so scary! I am glad you are okay. well, sort of okay, not dead. Going to the ER is tiring. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. What an awful day. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an ordeal, I can get really sick like that once in a while. It is rare, but I know the signs and call for help. Nothing worse than sitting on the toilet and finding yourself passed out in your own mess, usually with a huge lump on your head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scared Hubby as he is an EMT and found me on the floor in my mess thinking I was dead until I moved my hand.

      Delete