Monday, April 20, 2020

projects

We saved money to finish the deck, add more gravel to the lane/drive way, to redo the front porch including a ramp, redoing the kitchen porch to make it wider and repair the east wall of the basement ramp, input of garden boxes. We saved for a greenhouse.This weekend we ordered everyone on line for a pick up at Menards.

On Saturday we got about part of it this weekend with the money we saved and 11% rebate at Menards. You can't really tell there is several boards towards the truck.


Greenhouse is on order along with all the stuff for the kitchen porch. We got the green house for less than 50% (on top of rebate) by using the frame work from the old garage (garage in a box we had bought on clearance).

Sunday we picked up a Sam's club curb side order for the sugar, vinegar, oil along with junk food. Yes junk food. 😍

The money from the stimulus helped pay for it instead of pulling more money from savings.

I wrote out a to do list for this week. I am running 7 days behind where I wanted to be... JINXED myself as of 2 AM this morning I started into a Crohn's attack.

I did call my GI, I do NOT feel I should go to the hospital but wanted to have a plan... I might have to take another biologic (took my injection Sunday morning, probably why it's not bad, just got my 3 months order), soft foods, I have meds that I can take. IF it gets worse I am to call before going because our little hospital here might be a better option. We have 50 tests ran, 17 were negative, 33 positive and 2 have recovered. NONE are in our hospital...they are all at home as the hospital I would go has Covid 19 patients.

I had 24 items on my to do list today... I got 15 done. I don't know what else I will get done.





No comments:

Post a Comment