Thursday, September 24, 2020

two having serious health problems

 My 70 yr old brother who is a diabetic is having issues, sugar was too low(59) and his red blood cells were too low.... He has too much protein in his blood and urine and now his glucose is way to high... but at least he is able to crawl out of bed.

Daughter 4 today was diagonized with stage 1 ovarian cancer. She is being transferred to Oncologist. Right now it's only on her right ovary but she knows it can go fast as she lost a step mom with in 6 wks who had it.


I am down in bed myself... was up at 3 not feeling good. I think I can't eat barley flakes cereal (I can eat it in soups). What a way to find out something will trigger my crohns  

8 comments:

  1. Sending prayers to you, your daughter and your brother and to those who will be helping each of you.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your brother gets it all straightened out. I know it is terrible when Tommy's blood sugar gets that low. At least, stage 1 is more treatable with good results. My mother had a complete hysterectomy with stage 1 ovarian cancer and was cancer free. Oh my, you do not have time to be down, right? What kind of cereal has barley flakes? Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freedom Foods Barley + Toasted Muesli cranberry and nuts

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry. Prayers for all, and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, bad news all around. Keep us apprised. Hope your daughter's appointment is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a dramatic speedy recovery, with best wishes for family members as well! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry, I will pray for your family. I hope at stage one they have caught the cancer fast enough. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete