Friday, November 20, 2020

Thankful 20th

 I am thankful I have extra stock that I can take to Daughter 4 ( no one else needs anything) 

I am thankful that I have more tomatoes ripening and being canned, even though I am tired of seeing tomatoes.

I am thankful of another small harvest of volunteer kale and mustard. I wonder what it will take to kill since we have had a couple freezes.

I am thankful that due to the colder weather, M won't need as much ice and I will have room for at least two hams in that freezer. 

I am thankful my health ins is doing a 3 day turn around on approval of medical testing so I can get it done this year when it's not costing me anything since I have maxed my out of pocket


Blessed be



1 comment:

  1. I just planted kale and wonder when it will be ready. It is under a cloth, so it won't freeze.

    You have so much food and so much to do.

    ReplyDelete