Thursday, January 14, 2021

Did you know salt had sugar in it?

 Yep... I checked it out. 

2nd ingredient.... I have to "eat" 1/8th of a teaspoon a day for my goiter. 


I have the mudroom decluttered and the laundry room decluttered. I would have continued but my hip and leg said they were done... I might coax them to declutter the kitchen later.

I am waiting for the pie pumpkins to cool so I can puree the flesh and then dehydrate. I will grind that for powder afterwards. Easier to make pumpkin pancakes or muffins that way. 

2 comments:

  1. Yup. We have not used table salt for about 8 years. It's Himalayan pink salt here. After we made the switch we realized that table salt has no flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dextrose keeps the potassium iodide from oxidizing and being lost. The amount of dextrose is very insignificant. Salt that is not iodized does not contain dextrose.

    ReplyDelete