Monday, April 19, 2021

GEEZE

 ... granddaughter is almost to 6 dilation. She punched her man when he cracked the joke about it being called labor for a reason when she said she was tired of all this pain. Good thing he is a big man with her being ex ROTC. Daughter 4 was allowed in room to give T a break after granddaughter punched him. He knows now to remain arm length from her during contractions LOL.

Daughter 4 still has both ears infected but they are better and she was glad I told her to take Tylenol after the  MRI of her hip. 

Even though I pass the eye test when getting my license renewed, I wouldn't want to be in the car with myself driving without my glasses. I realized today while driving to the dentist that things were a bit blurry. So I now have an appt May 10th and I know it's going to be expensive as I have 5 different pairs. That is down from 7. Long distance, sunglasses long distance (which is the pair I wear the most), reading, computer and mending (including removing splinters). I am going to get half lens for the computer so I don't have to wear my glasses have way down my nose. Last time I had to get glasses it was $1600 without the exam which insurance paid.  Hubby just got a new pair of his old prescription that cost $350 without an exam.

I am 62... I have NEVER had a cavity... now I have 4 mild ones in back molars. SIGH. Well water does not have fluoride and I didn't think to pick up a fluoride rinse. That is $400 with a discount for cash/check payment. 

I would ask why is it when you look at getting OUT of debt... more debt hits? But that is the way the ball bounces, cookie crumbles, life just rolls on.

SO I am taking a good look at where I can cut $$ so I don't have to pull more from the IRA's or the savings. 

MEANTIME we are expecting up to TWO INCHES OF SNOW and 29 degrees with 25 mph winds with in next 3 days of nasty weather. SO I am out to cover plants

Blessed Be




2 comments:

  1. OUr mouths get dryer as we age and the enamel gets thinner. Drats. Can't wait for that baby news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a cavity starting on the top of a molar. I told the dentist I suppose I should have it filled before it got worse. He said it had repaired itself, that it remineralized. So, now it does not have to be filled. I wonder if yours would do that with the fluoride rinse?

    I thought I was being ridiculous getting 4 pair of glasses next time. Maybe not. Now, I have to have prescription sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete