Monday, September 7, 2026

Labor day... Update on Son 2

 Yes we are working the farm LOL. We do take Sundays as the day of rest.

Hubby is harvesting the apples. Some for frig for desserts this week, some for cider and the rest goes to E's pigs.

I found another cookbook, Super Easy Dry Mix Pantry Cookbook... I have most of the dry ingredients so after we get the basement back together I will put it together to see if that lowers the take out orders.

Son 2 is tired of medical personal coming daily (he's a loner). They have figured out his O2 drops down into the 30s (should be around 100) but comes back up on its own within a few minutes. Causes dizzy spells and sometimes falls. Happened when one of the medical personal was there and he had his O2 meter in his pocket. Has 4 nurses doing house therapy and there are 3 of us calling him a different times to do check has several appts in the next 30 days. Hubby is driving him to them. Since we are now at only 1 truck, means I can't go somewhere when Hubby is taking him. Charlotte got upset she wasn't getting a ride... so Hubby takes us around the block(abut 4 miles) when he come home from those appts. πŸ˜…



No comments:

Post a Comment