FREAKING COLD according to Wooly worm LOL.
For the last 4 days I've been battling my health... it's not been a good year with my health.Since I start our budget, changes of diet etc in the fall, I decided to change my meds which is over counter.
My kid, the one that refuses to take any meds called and told me she was taking masadena cold extract 3600 mg montmorency tart cherry from Traverse Michigan and her inflammation and BP was down. HUMMM side note here... She works in the medical field and knows that prescription meds to lower your inflammation can actually hurt your heart. She is the only one that eats pretty healthy, no soda or chips, no booze or fast food etc. Eats lots of veggies etc.Said she hadn't had any issues to speak of with her cerbral palsy... which I have also. I asked her to repeat what she said. Went back to Amazon and ordered what she said to order masadena, cold extract, 3600 mg..certificate of analasy *bad spell*. Told me to order enough for 3 months, if it isn't making a difference in 2 months she would pay me for the costs and take the 3rd bottle. Also told me to not wait for shipping to get points (she knows me, to have it shipped NOW) It should be here by Saturday.
Going into winter with high inflammation already is depressing, Hubby asked what I had changed.... Going back and looking... I didn't order the sour cherries from Michigan that I get through the Amish store this year. I don't add sugar to them when I can them, I add honey when I use them usually. AND THOUGHT why didn't I order them... because I got sweet cherries from another store SIGH.
Blessed BE


No comments:
Post a Comment