Friday, January 1, 2010

tv room pantry


Since I have taken the EAT FROM YOUR PANTRY challenge , I decided to start posting my pantry... okay , this is only part of my pantry.This is my small bookcases and in the closet of the tv room.
I grew up with stocking for the yr since most the food came from the garden we raised.I have pretty much kept this up most of my life.Only now days it's mostly boughten goods instead of my own canned food( dreaming of being back in country with full garden) I've not adjusted to the fact I can be at a grocery store in 10 min. I do buy most of everything when it is one sale. Canned veggies and canned fruit go down in price when it's their peak season. I only buy apples and bananas thru the winter and use the canned and frozen in off season times.


No comments:

Post a Comment