Tuesday, June 30, 2015

HI

it's been a few month...lots of changes ...most of them for the good.

I don't do well with changes even when it's for the better... My grandson is now living with his dad , actually he lives with both his parents this summer as he spends a week with one and then the other. Rough but he gets to see them equally and he is happy with that. I am happy that he is happy.

My Dad has dementia and will at some point come live with us...We decided to prepare the house for him NOW so it's not a crisis when he does come.He has already given me his routine and what he likes to eat. He explained his meds and what they are for...he is still having good days, but bad days are really bad especially living alone even with family checking on him repeatedly during the day.

The spring gardens didn't do much, weather wasn't good.

The summer gardens are getting way too much rain, luckily we did put straw in the north garden so we can get in to harvest and check on the plants and not swim through the mud.The rest of the gardens are either sq ft gardens or a narrow strip that I can reach across.

I have ordered most of my fall/winter seeds...didn't have much to order as I ordered extra in the spring. I will be ordering my garlic and shallots(new one for me to grow). I will use some of the garlic I have grown to replant.

We have some changes to make with the finances. Looking at retirement in 5 yrs...not what we had thought about doing, thought 7 yrs the soonest but ....decided to look at 5 just in case things change and Hubby has to retire out sooner.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment