Friday, November 15, 2019

Week of 18th

I will be going in for my back injections on the 18th. It usually takes me 3 days to recover and I will be limited lifting for a week. Just how it affects my cerebral palsy that causes the issues.

SO Menu
Saturday is going to be Autumn Stew for Son 2 for lunch. I think I will do a cauliflower pizza with grilled butternut squash ,black beans and cheese for dinner

Sunday LO (Left over) Autumn stew Air fried battered shrimp and sweet potato fries.

Monday (procedure.) eggs and pancakes ( I won't be able to eat lunch so Hubby will just eat what ever he finds)

Tuesday  turkey salad for lunch, Creamy turkey enchiladas for dinner.

Wednesday.  Left overs for lunch Stuffed acorns for dinner

Thursday  hash for lunch and meatloaf for dinner

Friday Meatloaf sandwiches for lunch and calzones for dinner.

Monday is injections so I will make sure food is prepped as the procedure is in the afternoon. Laundry will be done etc.

Tuesday... Mending and if I get the bedroom curtains cut this weekend , the winter curtains for the bedroom.

Wednesday ...3rd day is always the worse. Inputting the last of the pantry inventory on spreadsheet

Thursday Start back on mudroom

Friday  work on  mudroom

Saturday finish mudroom

Sunday visit parents


No comments:

Post a Comment