From My Home to Yours: 10/2/26
-
From My Home to Yours10/2/26~ Tis the Season for Planning ~I love it when
I get to meet my readers in person. This week one of my newer readers,
who vi...
First Canning Project of 2026
-
Last fall, my mom and sister went to a farm and got a half bushel of apples
for me. They have been keeping nicely on our covered porch, but it was time
to ...
Another Gramma Date and October
-
*Saturday, September 26: *I did not feel well today. This time it's a
tooth, a tender-ish tooth, that appeared to be threatening to become
infected. ...
Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy
-
*Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy*
I found this recipe ages and ages ago in an older church cookbook. It
sounded so homey and good that I ha...
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
-
Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It
started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and
prescripti...
Friday things
-
hello again, everyone
our son that lives four states away, came back to our town for just a short
visit because of some things involving his former law par...
Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!
-
In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over
scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't ...
The Belfry
-
Bruges Belfry-Picture from Wikipedia I want to travel the world, and
Belgium, specifically Bruges is on my list of places to visit. While quite
a dark mo...
Frost Is Just Around the Corner & Amish shopping!
-
With the threat of frost just around the corner (next Tuesday night) I've
been picking my green tomatoes and wrapping them in newspaper.
Checking the...
It's great that your tomatoes were able to yield so much this late. Mine got some kind of blight and started to wilt, get spots on the tomatoes, and die, so I got what was left last week, and pulled them up. And, still, that is better than some years for them to be good this long! I'm happy for your awesome harvest.
we had blossom rot really bad, I had pulled a lot of the tomatoes and tossed them mid summer. Was surprised I got this. Still some of them have bad spots that I didn't see in the garden.
That is a LOT of tomatoes! Where is the old cookie sheet?
ReplyDeletein the wagon... it looks like an empty spot
DeleteWow that is a lot of processing my friend. You had better get to work.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that your tomatoes were able to yield so much this late. Mine got some kind of blight and started to wilt, get spots on the tomatoes, and die, so I got what was left last week, and pulled them up. And, still, that is better than some years for them to be good this long! I'm happy for your awesome harvest.
ReplyDeletewe had blossom rot really bad, I had pulled a lot of the tomatoes and tossed them mid summer. Was surprised I got this. Still some of them have bad spots that I didn't see in the garden.
Delete