Monday, October 26, 2020

Planning for November.

 Finances for both us and Daughter are set. Both households need to stay on budget. We also decided to make 1 extra payment each month on the mortgage.

We completed 4 more things off the punch list and made a new list for Nov.

Our list for November is :

Finish green tomatoes if not done

finish taking down the brussel sprouts and kale.

finish air barrier in North attice

install insulator board on backs of north attic door, east attic door, front room crawl space door and make a door with insulator board for the mechanical room crawl space.

The perimeter fencing to be finished

remove the old fencing, the old dog house(not ours , was N's) and it's fencing and take all the scrap metal to the junk yard.

Install outlet in bucket room of basement by outside door. Wiring is there, for what ever reason the outlet didn't get installed.

Finish mending dining room curtains and make the French door winter curtains.

Finish installing outlet/switch insulators in WC bath, bath, kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, and all 4 lofts.

Do the fall cleaning (20 areas not including the barn)  

Do Nano (me myself and I) 

Get my back injections

Get what ever is causing sever bruising on my legs (varicose veins issues I hope) dealt with.

Do you have plans?

We won't have any family meals or go to our friends due to covid and our grandson's wedding in Dec.

4 comments:

  1. Any project to keep the cold/wind at bay is a good project! I doubt the varicose veins are the problem with your legs. What is Nano? I think those are good decisions for staying away from family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. National Novel Writers month, goes by Nano.. anyone can join. Goal is to write 50,000 words of a novel the month of Nov. You can google it and it should come up all about it.

      Delete
  2. I love it when a new month starts. I get to start over with frugaling and saving money and trying to eat less sugar. I let go of any failures from the last month. It always feels like a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    car removal gympie
    cash for cars caboolture

    ReplyDelete