Monday, June 13, 2022

Charlotte

 

One way to stay out of the sun , is to lay under the lilac bush.



Spying on the Amish neighbor while he runs his saw mill just incase he has his dog Pepper with him that she hates. She is standing on the back of the old love seat that we call the dog seat as all the dogs used it to either sit on or sleep on. Hubby is sitting at his desk doing paperwork.



Sweet baby needs a nap and made herself a bed on my bed AFTER keeping me up half the night due to rain (not storms) coming in. I think if I had a cot and slept with her in the basement she would settle. Wilbur used to do that with her.





5 comments:

  1. She's a good watch dog- needs her naps after duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to have my animals sleep with me, but realize not all people feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Wilbur (boxer)for that reason. Couldn't sleep for a week after he died.

      Delete
  3. I like Charlotte! Lying in the shade on cool ground is a good idea. I cannot have pets inside.

    ReplyDelete