Wednesday, December 28, 2022

On the Menu

 Mushroom Wellington (Blogger Sam, coffee, money and Thyme) maybe with a risotto or beef and barley soup.

Creamy Ham Veggie soup (once again Sam, coffee, money and Thyme) with Homemade rolls or bread

Autumn Stew (Home Chef recipe of poultry, butternut sq and Kale) 

Prime rib, baked potato, salad, shrimp cocktail, rolls (Son1 up for Christmas)

Sausage balls and mac and cheese with green beans and applesauce

Spare Ribs and kraut and mashed potatoes

Leftover pork roast with mashed potatoes, kraut, blackeye peas and cranberry sauce

Philly steak pizza

Shrimp scampi with CA blend veggies 

Country boil (Amish B recipe)

Mackerel patties, fried potatoes and peas

Sausage with red cabbage with apples

Turkey enchilidas

Taco salad in tortilla bowl

Taco pizza

Salisbury steak mashed potatoes  and corn (or Brussels sprouts)

Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes and red cabbage with apples

Pasta (Hubby's choice) 

Bfast. I found the waffle iron so probably waffles.

Now I am hungry LOL

Blessed be 

Prayers for peace




3 comments:

  1. All that makes me hungry, too. We decided on sausage balls for NYE. I will probably roast some vegetables, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chef! I hope you enjoy both. Remember the soup was just sort of clear out the odds and ends veg, but since I had butter to use, that elevated the flavors. I only had one potato, buy a second would have been appreciated. The next time I shop, I'll restock the vegetables. Also, seeing fish on your list, I'll get both cod and salmon for when my kids are home, plus shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Lots of good ideas and some nice changes from our normal fare. Going to get the January menu done today now that we are about out of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete