Monday, July 3, 2023

IN the gardens.

I picked more  red and golden raspberries and 4 blackberries. Hubby asked for a pie until I mentioned pancakes with raspberry topping. He thought that was a good idea.

First batch of onions curing. I use 365 onions a year. I usually can only get about half of that and they store until January if temps hold decent.

purple grapes looks to be making for the 1st time and rhubarb that is regrowing


white grapes that we thought died, we won't get a lot but glad they really didn't die.


Herbs, rows 1,2,3,4,5,and 6




Rows 7 and 8


Rows 9,10,11, and 12


I have some pots of odds and ends but Hubby is cutting winter wood close by. I don't want to deal with ear protectors in this humidity. 

Snow peas, peas , turnips and lettuce is almost done. Any "edible leaves" will be dehydrated to be ground to add to sauces etc. this winter.

I'll be looking at what I want to plant for fall and early winter harvests. 

Blessed Be

Prayers for peace

1 comment:

  1. I love to see all that is growing. I miss my grape vines. I had scuppernong. I liked to eat them and make jam.

    ReplyDelete