October 2026 Pantry Challenge: Week #2
-
For the month of October, we are focusing on 2 areas of our pantry:Adding
as many non-prescription/over the counter meds as we think we’ll need to
get thro...
First Canning Project of 2026
-
Last fall, my mom and sister went to a farm and got a half bushel of apples
for me. They have been keeping nicely on our covered porch, but it was time
to ...
Where's Autumn? And Difficulties
-
*Saturday, October 10: *Hurricane Isaias didn't do much damage here. I
woke frequently in the night and listened to the weather outdoors, but the
ra...
Pumpkin Banana Bread
-
*Years ago, I found this recipe inside a Land O Lakes butter box. I
thought it sounded delicious and gave it a try. It quickly became a family
seas...
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
-
Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It
started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and
prescripti...
Another normal today
-
Hello everyone,
I don’t have a new photo but the second scrap quilt is completely tied and
pinned.
I need to spend about an hour at the sewing machine s...
Wednesday. Where have I been?
-
Actually, doing nothing. But I do it so well. Now I have three things I
must get done today because I have been doing nothing!!!!!!!
Remember I work b...
The Belfry
-
Bruges Belfry-Picture from Wikipedia I want to travel the world, and
Belgium, specifically Bruges is on my list of places to visit. While quite
a dark mo...
Fall Chores & a Beautiful Autumn Walk!
-
Fall is here and we are keeping busy preparing for the winter months. I
feel like there is a lot to do!
Here is what we are doing in the greenhouse:
G...
No comments:
Post a Comment