Monday, May 7, 2018

I wasn't going to get much groceries

Milk, possible tortilla wraps...

then we checked both frigs and coupons and sales.... and Krogers has their double fuel points if you shop Friday.Saturday or Sunday... Since 209 needs mowed and the house and gardens need dealt with and it's not working well for us to do that with the contractors there... we decided to go over on Sunday and grocery store Friday after Aunt Carole's viewing since Son2 didn't feel like going out to eat either.

I paid out of pocket $94.41 and saved $50.59 on 36 items...only 5 of those items didn't have a sale or coupon or combination of the two.

I got the following:
chuck roast (coupon on sale) $2.99/lb 7.8 lbs $
23.38
coffee (coupon on sale) 4.99
bacon 2 (coupon on sale)4.49
coleslaw mix .49 ( coupon on sale)we also use it in stirfrys)
tortillas 3 (coupon ).99
psst tortillas Regular .89
old EL paso taco seasonings ( FREE)
Cremet Pasta 5 (coupon on sale) 5 lbs .49/lb (pasta now restocked completely)
Apples 3 lbs (coupn on sale)1.99
Romaine hearts Regular (bag of 3) 2.49
Mushrooms 6 lbs (coupons on sale) 11.97
Bell Peppers 6 (coupons on sale) 5.28
Shredded carrots(being lazy) .99
Avocado2 (coupon on sale).39
Ground beef 3lb (coupon on sale) 1.99/lb total 5.97
Psst bread Regular .89
Sub buns regular 2.89
Doritos chips FREE
Centrum vitamins for Hubby (doc prefers him to be on this brand) 250 vitamins (coupons on sale)14.98 
Liguid castille soap (coupon on sale) 5.99

Notice I didn't get milk because I saw I had one in the garage frig.

Good thing I didn't load up as I ended up with 30lbs of asparagus from 209 gardens and 20 lbs of rhubarb from here also.









Canning season as Hubby calls it has started again.

Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. I love canning season! Fun:). What are you going to make from the rhubarb? Mine is going crazy as well, and I don't really know what to do with it other than jam.

    ReplyDelete