Thursday, June 11, 2020

Last of the garden plants

I ran out of room in the gardens, and I ran out of soil but Hubby finally found some after looking at 5 other places. 

This is the one that lost it's soil during the storm yesterday. I had moved it from here to the north side of the house... should had just left it here. I had planted different leaf lettuce in it. Now I have the walking onions laying over on it they were flattened on to the sidewalk from the storm.

my over flow is mostly herbs. I was going to put this table in the south gardens to wash the veggies before I bring them in. I will have to figure something else out 

More potted plants here, most are different mints...Next project is the railing for this deck. We have the stuff here, just need to paint posts and get it up.

Wilbur and Rascal love this ramp,they would love it if I let them in and out of this door in the winter but I don't. 

These plants get watered every other day unless there is a heavy dew or rain.

Now I can start planning on it all coming in .

No comments:

Post a Comment