Monday, October 12, 2020

About mid Oct.


 I was walking up from the gardens and glanced across to E and M's and noticed their woods behind them. I just stopped and looked at all the colors that are changing. I went and got my phone to take a picture . I miss not having maple trees up at the house. We have 2 but they are across the acre behind the oak trees. 

 M's garden is pretty much down except what she left for fresh eating. Said she might have 1 or 2 canners left but she's thinking to just harvest it and put it in the spring house for fresh eating after this coming weekend that is suppose to be low 30s in the mornings. She was washing bedding Friday and Saturday. This week is curtains and her fall cleaning of both her house and the "Dawdy Haus" Grandpa house will be completed. Her parents used to live there before they moved back to Indiana to live with her brother. 

I have 136 things I want to get done before the end of the month. SIGH. I moved the rest of fall cleaning to Nov. Figured it would get me up and moving around since I know I will be sitting 3-4 hrs a day writing for NANOWRIMO. That's 50,000 words in 30 days (1667 about/ day). 

How is your Autumn going?



No comments:

Post a Comment