Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Nov 3rd Thankful

  I am thankful for our forever home that we designed for wheelchair as I talked to an older friend last night that has to walk the furniture as she can't get her walker through her home. Her youngest added railing so she can get out the back door from her bedroom if she needs to get out of the house from the bedroom. 

I am thankful for the sunshine as it's always a better day with sunshine.

I am thankful the Amish man that put up a new rain gutter on the barn and hooked it to the field tile to the pond , checked the rest of the rain gutters and fixed ones he found not working right without add more to the bill. Now we have another section of rain gutter hooked to the field tile for the pond and the cubby hole gutters are one section instead of three and drain out the gravel of the driveway not under the front room and front porch. He also left a note that the birds had a nest in the north gutter but it was starting to down pour so he didn't mess with it. Hubby took care of it the next day along with putting screen in to stop it from nesting there. We had leaf covers installed when we put the gutters on... should have spent the money and got the one piece rain gutters. 

I am thankful that I have my pantry over filled, having to store cases of home canned goods in the upstairs loft as it will allow me to pass organic food to Daughter 4 as she fights cancer.

I am thankful we can vote for our leader,we have a voice in who does win unlike other countries.

What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, very thankful for today's election. Thankful we get to chose and thankful it will all be over soon.

    Extremely thankful that our son, who we have not seen in ten years, plans to see us on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete