Friday, February 18, 2022

In the garden


 Okay Not Really. BUT I do have 2 of the January King Cabbage sprouted. We were going to remove row cover from gardens today but the winds coming in at 20 MPH with gusts over 40 MPH has put that on hold.

I am updating what I keep track of on the "inventory" after noticing that Thomas Jefferson didn't note if his tomatoes were determinate or indeterminate. So I decided to add that information to my seed sheets aka inventory sheets aka plant sheets ... depending on the day of what I call them LOL.


These will go into sheet protectors and then 3 ring binders.... H is heirloom, MD is maturity date, and  GC is grow cart.


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post. What is the black grid in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the seed starting tray that separates the soil blocks for each plant

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see now. i thought it was a grid laid on the soil. But, it is the top of the tray, just like the trays I have...lol.

      Delete