Monday, July 11, 2022

Hubby

 Bought a new toy... okay, it's not a toy. He replaced his saw to cut the wood for the wood/coal stove.... 

It's a buzz saw that has connects to the tractor ... the tractor is the "motor" that runs the saw (like his tiller, back hoe etc.). It will cut his time spent cutting by 75%. He is going to set up a table so he doesn't have to cut wood in half and can run it like a table saw cutting plyboard.




He has learned that you don't lean forward and to have a good grip on the guard 


He was thankful it didn't really cut the nose(nasty scrape) or break his glasses... It didn't break his nose. I kept my mouth shut as E was giving him the lecture of why you don't use that type of saw without a second person with you and he checked Hubby out. 

Lesson learned (I HOPE) 

5 comments:

  1. How scary. That could have been a disaster. I'd add safety goggles too- I know someone that got splinters in their eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his glasses are safety glasses but he had taken off the side shields . DUH

      Delete
  2. I am so glad it was not worse! My hubby was heading out to do a job one day and said he could not find how hard hat and I said you will have to wait until you find it then. Then I asked if he had looked on the hook where he keeps it. Yup, there it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one wicked looking piece of equipment!

    Glad your DH is okay. Fingers crossed the lesson was learned!

    ...Taja 🏜️

    ReplyDelete