Monday, April 17, 2023

AND it starts


 Our 1st meal of asparagus. I have enough up that we gathered a meals worth for a friend. It went well with the bacon sandwiches we had for last night dinner.

I planted different varieties of lettuce, onions, beets, carrots, turnips, radishes, peas and greens yesterday. My fake hip and lower back are letting me know I wasn't supposed to do all of that in one day LOL. I took breaks a lot but should have stretched more than I did and used my tens unit pain doctor got for me before bed. Lesson learned NOT.

Hubby went to do a couple hauling jobs... told me to take it easy and then called me as he sat in the driveway and asked me to put some of the smaller garden beds (pollinator beds) together so he would be able to figure out how much weed barrier to put under them tomorrow. I laughed. I guess he figures that is taking it easy for me.

Stay safe

Blessed be


SORRY.. it helps to hit PUBLISH button LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment