Wednesday, December 18, 2019

When Hubby decided to change the 2020 budget

to include 15 months of medical instead of 12

AND

2 months of monthly bills

AND

a new to us "dog" truck.  I am willing to sell or trade my car for the truck as the car is definitely too small to transport my 3 dogs. ALSO it would take a car off the car ins.

AND

he decide to not file for Social Security this year.

I told him that a couple of the chosen projects might not get done but he needs to price out the ones he has chosen for himself.

The big question was is there going to be battles when I mention he is wanting to buy it's not in the budget? OR that he hasn't done something and it's costing us money? His answer... Probably.

I am okay with these changes. I really struggle to see us saving all of that and replacing the truck but if you don't plan it don't happen.





5 comments:

  1. Fortunately there is no deadline on SS and he can change his mind anytime!

    I handle the money here and it is without question my decision on everything and someone is perfectly happy not to ever think about it as long as I hand over the monthly pocket and eat out money each month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing... Our friend told me to tell him to pay for it out of his hobby. It's what he told his wife and she quit arguing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when they hit you with the new to them plan?

    ReplyDelete