October 2026 Pantry Challenge: Week # 1
-
For the month of October, we are focusing on 2 areas of our pantry:Adding
as many non-prescription/over the counter meds as we think we’ll need to
get thr...
First Canning Project of 2026
-
Last fall, my mom and sister went to a farm and got a half bushel of apples
for me. They have been keeping nicely on our covered porch, but it was time
to ...
The Only Pumpkin for October
-
*October 3, Saturday: *I'm frustrated. Still feeling poorly. And it
hasn't rained a drop though it was meant to rain for three solid days.
That me...
Pumpkin Banana Bread
-
*Years ago, I found this recipe inside a Land O Lakes butter box. I
thought it sounded delicious and gave it a try. It quickly became a family
seas...
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
-
Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It
started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and
prescripti...
salmonella
-
My husband left to go to Arkansas to help his mother on September 16
They traveled two hours for her to get a medical procedure so they were on
the road and...
Tuesday, Kim needs a list!
-
So, because of all 3 of these I will have to work today. What a bummer.
The shop is full and I have so much to do. It has already been busy today
and ...
The Belfry
-
Bruges Belfry-Picture from Wikipedia I want to travel the world, and
Belgium, specifically Bruges is on my list of places to visit. While quite
a dark mo...
Frost Is Just Around the Corner & Amish shopping!
-
With the threat of frost just around the corner (next Tuesday night) I've
been picking my green tomatoes and wrapping them in newspaper.
Checking the...
Prayers for healing. Poor dog! My late MIL little Boston Terrier waited at the door for her for two years and died of a broken heart. MIL went in for a routine surgery and never came home but she had told Allie that she would be back.
Prayers for healing. Poor dog! My late MIL little Boston Terrier waited at the door for her for two years and died of a broken heart. MIL went in for a routine surgery and never came home but she had told Allie that she would be back.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I kept looking for a new post.
ReplyDeleteOh dear another set back. I am sorry!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself. Sending prayers to you and your husband. That is a good dog!! Barb
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had a hospital stay.
ReplyDeleteSending Prayers.
ReplyDeleteTracey from Ohio
I don't know what happened, but I'm glad you are home! Wish you speedy healing.
ReplyDeleteOh my! You’ve certainly been through the wringer lately. Hope you and your family have only better days ahead
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear you have been in hospital. I hope you can get the rest you need back at home. J.P. in the U. K.
ReplyDelete