First Canning Project of 2026
-
Last fall, my mom and sister went to a farm and got a half bushel of apples
for me. They have been keeping nicely on our covered porch, but it was time
to ...
Goldenrod Has Bloomed!
-
*Saturday, September 19: *Today was my Gramma date with Isaac. I knew it
would be a good day with him when he came out to the car smiling shyly at
m...
Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy
-
*Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy*
I found this recipe ages and ages ago in an older church cookbook. It
sounded so homey and good that I ha...
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
-
Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It
started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and
prescripti...
Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!
-
In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over
scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't ...
The Belfry
-
Bruges Belfry-Picture from Wikipedia I want to travel the world, and
Belgium, specifically Bruges is on my list of places to visit. While quite
a dark mo...
Frost Is Just Around the Corner & Amish shopping!
-
With the threat of frost just around the corner (next Tuesday night) I've
been picking my green tomatoes and wrapping them in newspaper.
Checking the...
Nice to see a picture of your kitchen.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like things you use, not just junk left lying.
ReplyDeleteit is things I use but I get annoyed when I have to spend 15 mins decluttering the counter so I can roll out pie dough or knead bread.
Delete