First Canning Project of 2026
-
Last fall, my mom and sister went to a farm and got a half bushel of apples
for me. They have been keeping nicely on our covered porch, but it was time
to ...
Another Gramma Date and October
-
*Saturday, September 26: *I did not feel well today. This time it's a
tooth, a tender-ish tooth, that appeared to be threatening to become
infected. ...
Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy
-
*Butter Baked Chicken, Biscuits, and Gravy*
I found this recipe ages and ages ago in an older church cookbook. It
sounded so homey and good that I ha...
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
-
Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It
started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and
prescripti...
Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!
-
In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over
scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't ...
The Belfry
-
Bruges Belfry-Picture from Wikipedia I want to travel the world, and
Belgium, specifically Bruges is on my list of places to visit. While quite
a dark mo...
Frost Is Just Around the Corner & Amish shopping!
-
With the threat of frost just around the corner (next Tuesday night) I've
been picking my green tomatoes and wrapping them in newspaper.
Checking the...
Ugh! I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh crap not the right phrase but take care.
ReplyDeleteyes it was crap with dry heaves LOL
DeleteI hope you feel better. That pain is hard to deal with ,I know people who deal with it.
ReplyDeleteMary
Oh no ! Feel better soon !
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteMaggie in Illinois